Mother’s Day…. Celebrate and remember the mothers and mother figures that make a way out of no way, dry tears, heal wounds and hearts and never break a sweat or complain! Be grateful for your memories and love…Happy Mother’s Day!
Now….let’s discuss what NOT to get her on her special day.
Mother’s Day gift giving tips:
1. Don’t give your mother a cellphone she CANNOT WORK! that is torture for everybody.
2. Don’t give your mother a gift card to somewhere YOU like to shop! She Cannot wear ANYTHING from FOREVER 21!
3. Don’t give UNDERGARMENTS for Mother’s Day. Not even spanks!
4. Don’t give her Denture cream for Mother’s Day gift. Even if she needs it! That’s NOT A GIFT!
5. Don’t give her a carton of cigarettes if she is a smoker.
6. Don’t give her a wig…let her pick that out herself. You will fool around and have her looking like Lil’ Kim’s Auntie!
7. Don’t give her something the WHOLE family will use, or something for the house. Unless she requests it.
8.Don’t give her something YOU think will look nice on her, get her what she likes! If your mother requests SHORT SHORTS or a HALTER..GET IT! It’s Mother’s Day! LOL
Ejoy your beautiful Mother and have fun…even in the pandemic…you still have each other!
Concerts are BACK in the Miami Valley, are you going? Mask or No Mask?