Whether you hear myths on social media, at work, or from friends or family, there is a lot of dangerous misinformation out there about COVID-19 vaccines. The truth is that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and rigorously tested. Ohio’s COVID-19 Vaccine Town Halls are designed to help you sift through the myths and learn where you can find reliable, trustworthy information about COVID-19 vaccines.
You’ve got a question, and the upcoming Town Halls will give you answers. Hear from medical experts, community leaders, and public health professionals. Watch livestreams at the following dates and times:
- Monday, Feb. 22, 6:30 p.m. – African American Ohioans
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, 6:30 p.m. – Hispanic/Latino Ohioans
- Monday, March 1, 6:30 p.m. – Asian American and Pacific Islander Ohioans
- Tuesday, March 2, 6:30 p.m. – Rural Ohioans
How to watch:
Watch live or on-demand after the event:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/
- Online – https://coronavirus.ohio.
Watch later on TV:
Watch later on the Ohio Channel. Dates and times are forthcoming. Find your local channel by checking with your PBS station or television provider.